VPS HOSTING Features
- State-of-Art datacenter
- High IO (10k+ iops sustained) & Low Latency SAN utilizing enterprise grade hard drives in Raid DP
- Deployed in pairs for real-time data replication
- Highly redudant SAN powered devices
- 99.99% Guaranteed server uptime
- 99.999% Guaranteed storage uptime
and Customizable Addons
- Free 1 Dedicated IP
Full Root Access & 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Select a VPS Server for you
Hosted in USA
Plans CPU RAM Disk Space Bandwidth Price VPS 1 0.88 GHz 512 MB 20 GB 500 GB $ Order Now VPS 2 1.17 GHz 768 MB 30 GB 600 GB $ Order Now VPS 3 1.47 GHz 1 GB 40 GB 800 GB $ Order Now VPS 4 1.96 GHz 1.5 GB 60 GB 1000 GB $ Order Now VPS 5 2.43 GHz 2 GB 80 GB 1500 GB $ Order Now VPS 6 3.20 GHz 2.5 GB 100 GB 2000 GB $ Order Now VPS 7 6.40 GHz 5 GB 200 GB 4000 GB $ Order Now
Select a VPS Server for you
Hosted in INDIA
Plans CPU RAM Disk Space Bandwidth Price VPS 1 0.88 GHz 512 MB 20 GB 100 GB $ Order Now VPS 2 1.17 GHz 768 MB 30 GB 150 GB $ Order Now VPS 3 1.47 GHz 1 GB 40 GB 200 GB $ Order Now VPS 4 1.96 GHz 1.5 GB 60 GB 300 GB $ Order Now VPS 5 2.43 GHz 2 GB 80 GB 400 GB $ Order Now VPS 6 3.20 GHz 2.5 GB 100 GB 500 GB $ Order Now VPS 7 6.40 GHz 5 GB 200 GB 1000 GB $ Order Now
- Container boot related issues
- Investigating Network related issues
- Hardware related issues
- Issue with deployment of VPS
- Investigation of any hacking attempts.
- Setup and re-installation of VPS
- Core OS updates and patches
- Container login issues
- Reverse DNS setup
- Installation and support of core software packages
- Initial installation and basic firewall setup
- WHMCS installation only
Summary Of Our Product
- Dell R610, Dual Intel Xeon 3.06GHz Six Core hyper threaded processors with 12M Cache
- 72 GB RAM
- 2x250GB Local HDD in RAID 1
- Battery backed, RAID controller for all drives
- Redundant Power, HVAC & Fire-Detection Systems
NetApp Device & Software
- FAS 3240
- Enterprise grade service
- 99.999% uptime
- RAID DP
- CentOS 6 64-bit
- Parallels Virtuozzo Containers (PVC) v4.7
Goodies And Other Info
- SSH with full root access
- Free 1 dedicated ip with every package
- Automatic failovers
- Full control over local firewall settings for your package
SUPPORT & SERVICES
- 99.99% Uptime Guarantee
- 30 Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24x7x365 Support
- Sys-Ad Support Teams
- Reliable Power & HVAC
- State of the Art Data Centers
- Dual Intel Xeon Servers
- Redundant Scalable Servers
VPS Hosting FAQs
Listed below are some Frequently Asked Questions.
- Q. What is Virtual Private Server (VPS) Hosting?
- VPS Hosting utilizes a technology called Virtualization, to create an isolated Virtual Machine for you with dedicated resources and full root access. It gives you all the features and functions of Dedicated server, without the additional cost.
- Q. What are the advantages of VPS Hosting?
- With VPS Hosting, you have complete isolation. This means that no matter what other users might be doing on the server, your VPS package will be unaffected. With root access, you can install whatever applications you require. VPS also gives you guaranteed resources, so no matter what, the CPU,RAM, HDD and Bandwidth allocated to your VPS package will always be available for your applications.
- Q. What virtualization software do you use?
- We use Parallels Virtuozzo Containers (PVC).
- Q. What kind of software can I install on my VPS package?
- As you have full root access, you may install any compatible software on your VPS package. However, any software that violates our Acceptable Usage Policy will not be allowed.
- Q. Can I install cPanel or Plesk on my VPS package?
- Yes. We have automated installation process configured, so if you choose to buy cPanel for your VPS package, it will be automatically installed for you.
- Q. Can I upgrade between VPS plans?
- Yes, you can upgrade your existing plan to a higher plan at any time.
- Q. What kind of support do you offer?
- We offer Fully Managed VPS packages. For a list of items that we support, please refer to the features above